Tabla de contenidos
What is 22Bet Responsible gaming?
Our world-class team of professionals is committed to making 22BET a safe and secure place to have fun and entertainment at all times. However, sometimes playing in the casino, instead of being fun, can get you into pretty serious trouble. To prevent this from happening and to help you avoid gambling addiction and related problems, we would like to give you some advice on this matter.
If you initially know that you will have problems with gambling, or are simply afraid that you can no longer find the middle ground between how much you want to spend on gambling and how much you can really afford to spend, then you should probably refrain from gambling at our casino. You can activate this preventive measure by contacting our customer support via live chat. If you are concerned that someone close to you may lose control of themselves while playing, please contact our customer support team and we will try to figure it out. Customer support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, seven days a week and can be contacted via live chat.
It’s great if you can control how much time and money you spend each day. Otherwise, it would be a good idea to seek professional help to solve problems players may face.
22bet Responsible Gaming: self-control
We recommend that you conduct an honest self-assessment. Please answer the questions below. If you answer yes to all or at least most of the questions, chances are you have a problem with gambling addiction.
- Is it difficult for you to control how much money you spend on gambling?
- Have you borrowed or stolen money to gamble?
- Have you noticed that you spend less time with family and friends to free up some time for gambling?
- Do you react negatively to other people’s comments about your gambling?
- Have you lost interest in hobbies or regular leisure activities?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal due to losing gambling?
- Have you ever lied to hide the amount of money or time spent gambling?
It’s never too late to admit that you have a gambling addiction and seek help to get rid of it. We value our Clients and will never contribute to this dependence. Review the following information to reduce your risk of developing or managing gambling addiction.
- Don’t think of gambling as a source of income.
- Limit the time and money you can spend. Do not violate these restrictions. Contact our customer service team to set limits for your account.
- Use only the money you can afford to lose without trying to cover your day to day living expenses.
- Don’t try to recoup.
Do not play if:
- you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance;
- you are depressed.
Refusal to gamble and self-restraint
You can contact our customer service via live chat and inform us of your decision to stop gambling on the Website for a specified period of time. We will take steps to block your access to your account and to ensure that you do not receive any promotional material.
22BET warrants that those who opt out of gambling, voluntarily or unwittingly, will not receive targeted newsletters, telemarketing advertisements, players’ club materials or other promotional materials related to gambling activities on our website.
We will do our best to ensure that you do not create new accounts and will block them. Your account will be automatically unlocked after the selected period of time. To activate this option, please contact Support at [email protected] You must not attempt to open a new Account during the self-locking period and must agree that the Company will not be held liable, financially or otherwise, if you continue to play or use a new Account on the Service with a different name or address.